Assessment and admission on the same day
No additional language proficiency test (e.g., TOEFL), letters of recommendation, or motivation statement necessary
Experience the campus and learn more about life at Jacobs University on an individual, student-lead tour
Find out if you will receive an academic-achievement scholarship
In addition to a potential academic-achievement scholarship, you will receive information about additional financing options
Admission Days are your opportunity to go through the application fast-track to start your studies at Germany’s most international university in Fall 2022. Jacobs University offers top-ranked English-language programs to prepare you for career success in our global world. On your Admission Day, you will have a personal interview and then receive your admission decision and academic-achievement scholarship offered on the same day!
➜ To be eligible for Admission Days, you must have graduated from high school (or will graduate in 2022) in a European country AND have a high school diploma equivalent to the German general higher education entry qualification (also known as “Abitur”). Some students may be eligible for major-specific admissions with A-Levels or an IB Diploma.
Online or on-campus – the choice is yours!
Due to the pandemic, applicants can have an in-person admission interview on our campus in Bremen, Germany, or an online admission interview to minimize personal contact and travel. Whether online or on-campus, your advantages remain the same.
Register for the Admission Days 2022
Online or on-campus – the choice is yours!
Please register for your preferred admission interview date. You can let us know in the comments if you are available on additional dates as well.
The time slots are as follows:
Saturday, July 16th – All areas
Tuesday, July 19th – Mobility
Wednesday, July 20th – Health
Thursday, July 21st – Diversity
Tuesday, July 26th – Health
Wednesday, July 27th – Diversity
Thursday, July 28th – Mobility
Tuesday, August 2nd – Diversity
Wednesday, August 3rd – Mobility
Thursday, August 4th – Health
Saturday, August 6th – All areas
The timing for each day is 9:00 to 15:30
After successful submission of the registration form, you will receive an email with your personal timeslot.
We only offer a limited number of interviews, so register as soon as possible.
If you have further questions or concerns regarding the dates, please contact us:
Phone: +49 421 200 4200
E-Mail: zulassungstag [at] jacobs-university.de
WHAT ARE THE APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS?
Applicants for a Bachelor’s degree program or the International Foundation Year
- High school diploma and school transcripts from the past two years (if you do not have your final diploma yet). To be eligible to attend the Admission Day, the diploma needs to be equivalent to the German general higher education entry qualification (also known as “Abitur”).*
- Identity card/ passport: the university needs an ID for identity verification purposes and determination of EU scholarship eligibility.
* We will automatically check your eligibility after you register.
Applicants for a Graduate study program
- Bachelor’s degree (must graduate by September 2022)
- Transcript of Records
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Identity card/ passport: the university needs an ID for identity verification purposes and for determination of EU scholarship eligibility.
Additional application documents such as letters of recommendation, a motivation statement, and language proficiency tests (e.g., TOEFL, IELTS) are not required due to the simplified admission procedure.
• International Foundation Year
- • Industrial Engineering & Management (BSc)
• Mathematics (BSc)
• Computer Science (BSc)
• Computer Science and Software Engineering (BSc) – Online Program
• Electrical and Computer Engineering (BSc)
• Robotics and Intelligent Systems (BSc)
• Biochemistry and Cell Biology (BSc)
• Chemistry and Biotechnology (BSc)
- • Medicinal Chemistry and Chemical Biology (BSc)
• Earth and Environmental Sciences (BSc)
• Physics (BSc)
• Global Economics and Management (BA)
• International Business Administration (BA)
• Society, Media and Politics (BA)
• International Relations: Politics and History (BA)
• Integrated Social and Cognitive Psychology (BSc)
- • Computer Science and Software Engineering (MSc)
• Data Science for Society & Business (MSc)
- • Data Engineering (MSc)
• Supply Chain Management (MSc)
HOW IS MY ADMISSION DAY STRUCTURED?
Important note: You do not have to decide immediately whether you want to accept our admission offer. We will give you some time to make a decision.
Admission Days explained -
What is being offered for parents or accompanying persons?
Your parents and accompanying persons are also welcome to share in the Jacobs University experience. Your parents have the opportunity to join the campus tour and the online informational talk on Financial Aid.
Our admissions team members are only a call away and happy to answer all questions regarding living on campus, possible study abroad programs, internships, career opportunities, etc.
Testimonials from participants
"The online admission day was enjoyable: Video interview from home, virtual tour around the campus, and chats with enrolled students from campus. This gave me first-hand insights into how campus life is like. Just a couple of hours later, I received a call and was accepted at Jacobs University with a scholarship!"
Hauke, studies Global Economics & Management, participant in our admission days 2020
"I never knew applying to a university could be this easy! On my admission day, I had my interview, a campus tour, and my admission, all in a few hours. It was way easier than the online application, and on the admission day, I already had a part scholarship secured! I recommend the admission days to everyone that had the chance to do so."
Gini, studies Integrated Social and Cognitive Psychology, participant in our Admission Days 2020